GO Surf School will provide you with an authentic surfing experience you’ll never forget…this is what we’re all about!
We are all about providing fun, safe, quality surfing lessons for all ages and levels of surfing ability. So whether you want to learn to surf or just paddle around our beautiful waterways on a SUP, we’ll get you into the right gear and standing up in no time.
GO Surf School has assembled some of the best local surfers, with solid knowledge of beach conditions at GO Surf School’s three primary venues (Port Fairy, Warrnambool and Cape Bridgewater) and who live and breathe surfing all year around. Our staff demonstrate a strong passion and professional approach to their own surfing as well as their coaching and are all fully accredited Surfing Australia surf coaches. They all have their SLSC. We want to give our customers the best surfing and paddle boarding experience possible.
Surf School owner Keith Curtain has over 30 years surfing experience. In his former position as the National Development Officer for Surfing Australia, Keith played a key role in developing the professional standard for Surfing Australia surf schools, Australia-wide.
As Publisher of Australasian Surf Business Magazine, Keith received the ‘Pioneer’ Award at the 2008 Australian Surfing Awards. Keith has extensive industry contacts that provide GO Surf School clients the best possible surfing equipment from the industry’s best brands. You’ll look and feel like a surfer when you surf with us.
Head Coach & Company Director: Keith Curtain
- 30 years surfing experience
- Former National Development Officer, Surfing Australia
- 20 years industry experience
- 2008 Australian Surfing ‘Pioneer’ Award recipient
- Surf magazine publisher (www.asbmag.com)
- 5yrs Reef National Marketing Manager
- Former professional lifeguard and SW lifesaving representative.
- SLSA Surf Rescue Certificate
- Working with Children Check
- Level 1 Surf Coach, Surfing Australia accredited
- BA in Management Communication
Why book with us?
We genuinely enjoy seeing you surf for the first time. We get extremely stoked when we see someone stand up for the first time, every time. We want you to enjoy surfing as much as we do and so we provide:
- The highest quality equipment
- Fully qualified and experienced staff
- Highest safety standards
- First Aid kit on site
- Strictly 1 instructor to every 8 participants
- Surfing Australia endorsed
- Working with children checks
- $20 million Public Liability Insurance
- $15 million Professional Indemnity Insurance