Port Fairy’s beautiful protected East Beach is the perfect place to learn the basics of stand-up paddleboarding, the fastest-growing new watersport!
Giant Fun SUPsquatch
The party bus!
- 1-2 hour SUP rental
- 1 Hour Rental
- 2 Hour Rental
Giant Stand Up Paddleboard Rental
For the ultimate in beach fun, hire our giant Stand Up Paddleboard! Perfect for families, friends, kids day on the beach and parties.
- Giant stand up paddleboard hire for up to 8 people
- Great location in the protected corner of East Beach Port Fairy
- Share the thrill of catching a wave with your mates
This giant stand up paddleboard experience is sure to give your group laughter, thrills and maybe some spills as you all try to coordinate moving the giant SUPsquatch along and try catching a wave. Get fit, have fun and adventure all in one!
– Giant stand up paddleboard hire for up to 8 people
– Instruction and safety briefing
Rally up some friends and family to try out next-level paddle boarding! Up to 8 people can climb aboard the giant SUP and work together to explore the beautiful East Beach. It also acts as a fantastic jump-off board and viewing platform from which to spy on the wildlife below the water’s surface.
– There is a weight limit of 1000kg on the giant SUP
– No more than 8 people are allowed on at one time.
– All participants MUST be able to swim.
– Do not take the SUPsquatch deeper than where participants can stand.
– Kids under 14yrs must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
– Never dive off the SUPsquatch.
– A basic to moderate fitness level is suggested.